Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Daily Surf Report - 8/13/2013

 
CLOSING EARLY - CALL in advance.
Inspirational crystal quote of the day:
Life's more amusing than we thought. ”
— Andrew Lang.


Its a chill day with chilly conditions. Gray skies and an air temperature of 57*f. I spent the last 4 hours aligning the shop crystal collection and meditating on the surf but alas, my efforts were in vain. Surf is a microscopic ankle to calf, and looking not so clean. Two positive ladies headed out now, and no one is following. Polish your crystal ball and look for a hopeful future. However imperfect the conditions may be, entering the ocean always delivers a beautiful day.

 
CHANNEL: I have an apology to make. While trying reason with Zeus and create east winds, I bumped my magic orb and made a slight south-easterly. I know it was reckless of me but I tried my best. The channel is small and bumpy with not many sections to be ridden but plenty of strait lines to be drawn if you have a big board.
 
 
PATCH: Un-crowded, yet consistently un-rideable. I'm seeing rocks with rocky sets breaking on rocks. I'm no spiritual leader, but I'm seeing very spiritual possibilities here. Find the crystal in the rock-bed and be positive.


This Saturday - 8/17/2013 :
Sunset Surfing & Late Night Rentals!
Shop will be open from 9am - 9pm


 
 
Check out all the details HERE

 

PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT.  Respect the Beach.


TIDES:

HIGH:  4:56  am  4.1'

LOW:  10:06  am  2.0'

HIGH:  4:59  pm  5.9'

LOW:  11:39  pm  0.9'



SUMMER HOURS are now in effect. We are now open daily from 9am - 6pm from MAY through OCTOBER.

 
Come out to rent if you need gear. We have a full selection of suits, boots, boards, and SUPs to rent every day and are only 522 steps to the beach.


Lots of NEW and USED boards are in the racks so come check it out. Full wetsuits, 3 and 5mm booties, hoods and gloves are in stock as well. If you are in need of a new suit or board now is a great time to shop. We have all the gear for your cold water surfing needs