Saturday, February 8, 2014

Daily Surf Report - 2/8/2014


LIMITED TO NO HOURS TODAY DUE TO BAD WEATHER AND SURF CONDITIONS.

Inspirational crystal quote of the day:  
“When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” - John Muir


Stormy Weather - 
Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky
Stormy weather
Since my man and I ain't together,
Keeps rainin' all the time

Life is bare, gloom and mis'ry everywhere
Stormy weather
Just can't get my poorself together,
I'm weary all the time
So weary all the time
When he went away the blues walked in and met me.
If he stays away old rockin' chair will get me.

All I do is pray the Lord above will let me walk in the sun once more.
Can't go on, ev'ry thing I had is gone
Stormy weather
Since my man and I ain't together,
Keeps rainin' all the time



CHANNEL:  Heavy rain and lots of S winds.  Disorganized and non-surfable conditions.  Please think twice, thrice, four and fives times if you are considering driving out to West Marin for a beach day.  The true chargers, rippers and desperadoes may know of spots that can handle these weather conditions but Bolinas is not one of them.  
 


PATCH:  See above and repeat.  Stormy, white-capped, wind-whipped and double-dipped.  Truly a day to do something other than surf.



PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT. 
Respect the Beach.



TIDES:

HIGH: 6:18 am 5.7'

LOW: 1:32 pm 0.6'

HIGH: 8:35 pm 4.3'



WINTER HOURS are now in effect. We are now open daily from 10am - 5pm from NOVEMBER through APRIL.


Come out to rent if you need gear. We have a full selection of suits, boots, boards, and SUPs to rent every day and are only 522 steps to the beach.


Lots of NEW and USED boards are in the racks so come check it out. Full wetsuits, 3 and 5mm booties, hoods and gloves are in stock as well. If you are in need of a new suit or board now is a great time to shop. We have all the gear for your cold water surfing needs.