Friday, January 22, 2016

Daily Surf Report - 1/22/2016

 
Inspirational Quote Of The Day:
"Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense." - Robert Frost



Zesty zephyrs and strewn debris dominate the landscape both terrestrial and aquatic.  Heaving helpings of watery violence in volumetric doses as far as the eye can see.  Pulsing ocean heavy with swell and tide a sure recipe for disaster and destruction.  Unconfined mayhem upon the seas this morning and looking likely to remain as storm settles in for the day. 
                                                                                                  
CHANNEL: No discernible peaks and only a shrouded and battered pole to signify the area exists.  A fully engulfed ramp hurling sticks and stones makes for a not so subtle entrance or exit field.  Washed out and wrecked in a general senseTheoretically you could break the club record today.
 

PATCH:  
I'm a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom
I kill conversation as I walk into the room
I'm a three line whip
I'm the sort of thing they ban
I'm a walking disaster
I'm a demolition man

 

PACK IT IN.  PACK IT OUT
 Respect the Beach 


TIDE: 

LOW: 3:34 AM   2.5'

HIGH: 9:46 AM  6.6'

LOW: 4:32 PM   -0.8'
 
HIGH: 11:38 PM  5.2'


WINTER HOURS are now in effect. 
We are open daily from 10am - 5pm from NOVEMBER through APRIL. 


Come out to rent if you need gear. We have a full selection of suits, boots, boards, and boogies to rent every day and are only 522 steps to the beach.


Lots of NEW and USED boards are in the racks so come check it out. We have wetsuits for men, women and kids.  Plenty of 3 and 5mm booties, hoods and gloves are in stock as well. If you are in need of a new suit or board now is a great time to shop. We have all the gear for your cold water surfing needs.