Friday, February 26, 2016

Daily Surf Report - 2/26/2016



Inspirational Quote of the Day:
"When I see a dolphin, I know it's just as smart as I am." - Captain Beefheart
When I see a dolphin, I know it's just as smart as I am.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/captainbee341182.html?src=t_intelligence" - William Shakespeare
Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/williamsha139153.html?src=t_time
Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/williamsha139153.html?src=t_time
Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/williamsha139153.html?src=t_time" - Roger Babson


Somewhat settled as coastal fog invests and the creatures of the night begin to stir and unwind.  Morning mild temps of 53F may yield to our most recent bout of warmth but that still remains to be seen. I've got a heavy coat, it's filled with rocks and sand and if I lose it I'll be coming back today.  Still a full dose of W swell in the water though its direction and focus are not optimized for the Bolinas coast.  It is delivering energy in random areas and again the parking lot fills with hopeful sliders seeking moments of glory.  Hey you gotta pay your dues before you pay the rent. 


CHANNEL: 
Ex-magician that still knows the tricks
Tricks are everything to me until it's free
I've got a trigger cut and I can't pull it back 
But if I learn how I'll be coming back today



PATCH: 
Don't worry, we're in no hurry, school's out, what did you expect?
Nature kids, they don't have no function
I don't understand what they mean and I could really give a cuss
I will agree they deserve absolutely nothing, nothing more than me
Dreaming, dream, dream, dream, dream  



PACK IT IN.  PACK IT OUT
 Respect the Beach 


TIDE: 

LOW: 7:33 AM  1.5'

HIGH: 1:42 PM  4.7'

LOW: 7:33 PM  1.3'
 

WINTER HOURS are now in effect. 
We are open daily from 10am - 5pm from NOVEMBER through APRIL. 


Come out to rent if you need gear. We have a full selection of suits, boots, boards, and boogies to rent every day and are only 522 steps to the beach.


Lots of NEW and USED boards are in the racks so come check it out. We have wetsuits for men, women and kids.  Plenty of 3 and 5mm booties, hoods and gloves are in stock as well. If you are in need of a new suit or board now is a great time to shop. We have all the gear for your cold water surfing needs.